FLIP FLOP FAMILY STICKERS : INVITATIONS WITH FLIP FLOPS : MENS FLIPS FLOPS
Flip Flop Family Stickers
- A backward handspring
- reversal: a decision to reverse an earlier decision
- A light sandal, typically of plastic or rubber, with a thong between the big and second toe
- An abrupt reversal of policy
- interchange: reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
- a backless sandal held to the foot by a thong between the big toe and the second toe
- An adhesive label or notice, generally printed or illustrated
- (sticker) spine: a small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf
- (sticker) poser: a particularly difficult or baffling question or problem
- (sticker) gummed label: an adhesive label
- A group consisting of parents and children living together in a household
- a social unit living together; “he moved his family to Virginia”; “It was a good Christian household”; “I waited until the whole house was asleep”; “the teacher asked how many people made up his home”
- primary social group; parents and children; “he wanted to have a good job before starting a family”
- The children of a person or couple
- A group of people related to one another by blood or marriage
- class: a collection of things sharing a common attribute; “there are two classes of detergents”
1. Socks are only for bowling.
2. You never use an umbrella because you know the rain will be over in five minutes.
3. A good parking place has nothing to do with distance from the store, but everything to do with shade.
4. Your winter coat is a sweatshirt.
5. You can tell the difference between fire ant bites and mosquito bites.
6. You’re younger than fifty(ish) but some of your friends are over 65.
7. Anything under 70 degrees is chilly.
8. You’ve driven through Yeehaw Junction.
9. You know that no other grocery store can compare to Publix.
10. Every other house in your neighborhood had blue roofs in 2004-2005.
11. You know that anything under a Category 3 just isn’t worth putting up the shutters.
12. You dread love bug season.
13. You are on a first name basis with the Hurricane list.
They aren’t Hurricane Charley. You know them as Andrew,Charley, Frances, Ivan and Jeanne.
14. You know what a snowbird is and more importantly, when they’ll leave.
15. You think a six-foot alligator is actually pretty average.
16. ‘Down South’ means Key West.
17. Flip-flops are everyday wear. Shoes are for business meetings and church, but you HAVE worn flip flops to church before. (more than once!)
18. You have a drawer full of bathing suits, and one sweatshirt.
19. You get annoyed at the tourists who feed seagulls.
20. A mountain is any hill 100 feet above sea level.
21. You have a bumper sticker: ‘ This car climbed Mount Dora ‘….. and you know where and what Mt Dora is.
22. You know the four seasons really are: hurricane season, love bug season, tourist season and summer.
23. You’ve hosted a hurricane party.
24. You can pronounce Okeechobee and Kissimmee.
25. You understand why it’s better to have a friend with a boat than have a boat yourself.
26. You’ve worn shorts and used the A/C on Christmas and New Years.
27. You recognize Miami-Dade as ‘ Northern Cuba ‘
28. You often finish (instead of starting) a sentence or phrase with " I tell you what "
29. Your day with the family consists of a BBQ outside, no matter how hot or how many flies/bugs there are, and you shoo them away to eat your burger…..and it’s still a good burger!
Stop the Madness